raeX

December 27, 2006

christmas


backdated photo . but it reminds me of NRL (:
<3



yesterday was another packed day for me
met up with viv , kerri & stef in the morning .
we were supposed to meet at 11am .
but some freaks arrived only at 12pm .
they made me wait for an hour !!
ugh .
but anyw , we had lunch tgt at yoshi .
then we headed to ngee ann city to check out vests for john's present .
aft viv left , kerri stef & i did more shopping .
mainly in zara .
we tried mountains of clothes .
& i looked so cute in the little red dress .
santarina (:
we tried sweaters & my , they were pretty .
in the end , kerri & stef spent more than a hundred bucks each
while I spent nothing at all . (:
but at least i wasnt too broke for starbucks .
HAHA .
cabbed frm wheelock to bishan to meet him .
stupid him made me wait for so long .
spent some time tgt then left for del's hse with bestie .
we had loads of food at del's place .
& alot of laughter during kungfu mahjong . & bringing down the house .
then went back to bishan , walked abit then left for home .
exciting day , nonetheless .
but would have been better if he's still around .


talked to raph in the night .
thanks dude for being there for me .
for being there to just listen & hear me out .
thanks for caring (:



met pastor vic just now , caught night at the museum .
it was quite funny , not bad if you want to laugh (:




off to take a nap .




-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home